Monday, January 25, 2010

Insanity
Is doing the same wrong thing
Over and over again

This is how you know
You are
Insanity



Walk into the trap
Like the gap in the floor
Has never meant
A single prayer
Sent out towards
The monotheistic ear

Each time I think
The peak is near
Each time the cliff
Gives way
And it is just a video game

How many lives do I have?

Instinct is a shoelace
Either tied, knotted, laced, or straight
My feet are in step
And I fall in step
Knowing
Where to
Fall for
Maximum impact

Traverse an unweeded path
Hoping for Kerouac
But wiping with poison oak
That creeps up with tentacles
That wrap around your testicles
And call them to order

Once I pop this pill
I forget about the crash
And once I enter here
I suppose I’ve fully come
***All poems are incorrectly formatted. Blogger.com does not allow me to format them they way I want to. saaaaaaaad.